A6 blue marbled sketchbook / notebookInfo Extra 10% off this item with a discount code at the checkout!
A handmade and bound A6 notebook / pocket sketchbook. Paper suitable for sketching and watercolour. Covered hand marbled paper.
|Dimensions||14.8 × 10.5 × 1 cm|
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Treecreeper.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
We ship to UK addresses only using Royal Mail UK standard first or second class post.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. When customers purchase more than one product we are sometimes unable to calculate an accurate shipping rate. In these cases, if the actual cost of shipping your items is lower than the amount you are charged at the check out then we will donate the difference to the Community Base Charity Pot.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Community Base and Treecreeper are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Community Base and Treecreeper are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We do not ship outside the UK.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Treecreeper.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Stall.
- Stall refers to Treecreeper, accessible from https://shop.communitybase.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Requesting a refund
- At present Treecreeper cannot accept returns or refunds. However if you have a question about a product you brought, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no enquiries yet.